Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blog and running goals

Hi my happy running partners. So here is our blog. I'm so excited that we are doing this. I thought I would just give some of my ideas about the blog. I'm thinking that we should write a post after each run, at least until we all finish couch to 5k (C25K). What do you think? For me it will really help me to stay focused and consistent. If I know that I have to write on here and say that I didn't do my run for that day it will encourage me to do it. I was also thinking that we should try and post one other post during the week that is information about training or motivation in some way.
I was thinking about starting C25K tomorrow, but I know with me only telling you guys on Saturday it might be short notice. When does everyone think they can start? It would be helpful I think if we all started the same week.
A couple other ideas I had, we should make it a goal to run a race together each year. With that, I think we could run a family 5k. Meaning that we pick a day and each of us runs the 5k in our own town and the we post on here our times. We could make this an annual thing.
I also think it would be fun to have shirts made for races that we do together.
What do you think? Like I said these were just ideas that I had.
Once I get your emails I will send s invitation to be part of this blog. You should be able to just log in and post things as I am doing.
Ok, let me know what you think!
Hia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.