Monday, August 19, 2013

Week 1 day 1 check in

So this week my runs are a little strange. Jason has two-a-day practices. He leaves before 6am and gets home around 8:30/9pm. Anyways, I can't leave the house to run so I have been running in my backyard. It works, it's not the best, but it works.
Today I really focused on taking it slow and paying attention to how my feet were hitting the ground and what i was doing with my hands. Don't get me wrong my legs are a little sore and I was sweaty when I was done. 
I really enjoyed my run this morning. i couldn't believe how fast the time went and I was lucky it wasn't smoky this morning! It's been crazy around here we are sandwiched between the two biggest fires in Idaho. Luckily they aren't really moving towards us, but the smoke is pretty bad most mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.