Sunday, August 18, 2013

We are going to look back on this week..

Here it is, the beginning of the next 5 years! I think in the not so far future we will look back on this week and say "do you remember when we couldn't even run a mile!"
My plan is going to be running Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week. Starting next week I'll have Jason write a post about lifts we can do to help us become better, faster runners.
I am very excited, we got our computer working this weekend and now my iPod works again! I have the C25k app on my iPod so running is going to be just a little easier!  I also got some running headphones this weekend.
What are your plans for running this week? Don't forget to post on here after your run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.